MEDICAL IMAGING FOR PATIENTS
QUICK LINKS TO PATIENT BROCHURES AND GUIDES
This information is intended for patients coming to Mayfair Diagnostics clinics in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Up-to-date digital versions of our patient brochures are listed below. If you require an appointment, call us toll free at 1-866-611-2665 or visit our contact us page.
Our compassionate and specialized team leads the way in providing comprehensive screening, diagnostic, and interventional medical imaging services across 14 locations in Calgary and Cochrane. Learn more about our public services covered by Alberta Health Care.
- Our Imaging Services brochure – an overview of our services.
- Our Breast Wellness Services brochure – Mayfair’s experienced breast health team uses the most advanced and sophisticated imaging technology to help screen for and diagnose breast cancer.
- Our Pain Management Services brochure – Mayfair’s expert pain management team uses medical imaging to accurately target and treat muscle and joint symptoms.
- Our Ultrasound Services brochure – Mayfair’s specially trained sonographers use ultrasound imaging to examine organs, tissues, and blood vessels for abnormalities.
- Bone Scan Patient Infosheet – information about why your doctor might order a bone scan.
PRIVATE CT & MRI SERVICES
Mayfair is the leading provider of MRI and CT services in Calgary. Mayfair has offered community CT and MRI services for over 20 years, with fast access to appointments and state-of-the-art technology. Our sub-specialized radiologists offer expertise in a variety of areas, including neuroradiology, breast, body, cardiac/chest, and musculoskeletal imaging.
In-hospital interventional radiology (IR) procedures are performed after a consultation with Mayfair’s IR radiologists. After a physician or specialist sends us a consultation request, we work closely with specialists, referring physicians, and patients to determine what procedure is best suited to each patient’s medical history. Our procedures include treatments for an enlarged prostate, uterine fibroids, and vascular conditions.